Sec. A - LIMITED 1-YEAR WARRANTY
1. New machines and any of its parts, other than those covered by separate warranties or those subject to normal wear and tear, are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase.
2. During the first 90 days from date of purchase, we will repair any manufacturing defect in your machine without charge to you for parts or labor. Service under the above warranties may be obtained by returning the machine with proof of purchase to an authorized repair center. See Sec. I – RETURNS
3. If any manufacturing defect appears in these parts within one year of purchase, we will provide free replacement parts, but at your cost for labor. See Sec. E - WARRANTY REPLACEMENT PARTS
4. These warranties may only be used by the original consumer owner of the machine. They are not transferable to any subsequent owners.
5. The Limited 1-Year Warranty does not include any third party products purchased through Campbell-Randall. Third Party Products may be subject to a separate manufacturer's warranty
Sec. B - USED & REBUILT MACHINES
1. Used Machinery: Refer to our 30 day return privilege. THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO MACHINES SOLD "AS IS."
2. Rebuilt Machinery: 90 DAYS defective parts ONLY. THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO MACHINES SOLD "AS IS."
Sec. C - RETURNS
1. In the event that a machine is to be returned, return authorization must be obtained first. No returns will be accepted without prior consultation to insure proper effort has been made to resolve any problems. If the equipment is found to be defective, it will be repaired or replaced at the manufacture's discretion. Costs incurred for the replacement/repair will be paid for by the manufacturer.
2. Products received by Client cannot be returned unless: (i) Client alerts Seller that it intends to return such Products, (ii) Seller agrees to accept the return of such Products, (iii) Client follows all return instructions provided by the Seller. Only Products returned to the proper location as instructed by Seller will be considered for credit.
3. All returned Products must be shipped to Seller at Client’s cost. Such returned Products must be received must be received within 1 yr. from original sale date, in as-new condition, adequate for resale as new Products to qualify for credit.
4. For products authorized for return after 30 days, the Client will be responsible for payment of a restocking charge for all returned Products in an amount no less than 20% of the invoice value of the Products (“Restocking Charges”).
5. Product received damaged or showing evidence of having been installed will be refused or assessed a higher restocking charge.
6. Custom products designed to a Client’s unique specifications are not returnable. If Client requests product to be returned to them, the Client will be responsible for return shipping charges.
7. Returns that result from Seller errors will be credited in full and will not be subject to Restocking Charges. Notification of such errors must be received within 30 days.