- High-power dye for changing the color of vegetable and chrome tanned leather, commonly known as crust leather.
- Easy to use and can be applied by hand with a sponge pad, by spraying or by dip dye method (full immersion).
- The dye process gives the leather a transparent and natural color, infuenced by the leather’s natural colors.
- Deep absorption in the crust leather, good transparency and the ability to keep the leather soft.
- Remains flexible and does not crack if flexed, stretched or lasted, in any temperature
- Use of finishing products and waxes will seal and ensure amazing brilliance and the essential nourishment of the leather.
- TOLEDO ZERO has low environmental impact without harsh odors, allowing easy use in every workplace
- Ideal for sample room, small production environments and for artisan makers.
- Immersion or dip dye the leather
- Sponge apply by hand
- Let dry 10-15 minutes.
- Apply NATURA, NOVA, SIRIO or LUXOR finishing creams by sponge and let dry 4 minutes
- Finishing Sprays Appretto Mild, Appretto Super or FISSANTE S Color Stabilizer - Clear 329102
** Toledo & Kaleido series are transparent dyes. The final color is influenced by the original color and absorption of the leather