Professional Edge Paints
Premium Italian edge paint idea for finishing the cut edges of leather goods such as bags, belts, shoe uppers, and saddlery.
- Provides superior coverage and excellent finish without the need for hand buffing or a clear coat.
- Special formula of natural and synthetic polymers provides a durable and flexible finish.
- Water based for easy clean up.
- Non-Flammable - Non-Toxic
- Apply by hand or with machines
- Drys to the touch in minutes - fully sets in 48 hours.
- Dry times can be accelerated with limited heat, which can also increase resistance to water.
- Sold in convenient 1 liter plastic bottles
- Available in 194 colors!
- Apply first coat of edge paint and let dry
- With firm leathers burnish with soft leather wheel - for soft leathers use hot glazing tool.
- Apply a second coat and let dry.
- Repeat as needed.
- For best results, apply the final coat within two hours of application of the edge paint. Allow 48 hours to completely set.